Applying to Tru
We are glad you have an interest in Tru for your child! We have a limited number of spaces to accept new students. Children and families are evaluated on the basis of their commitment to our practice of transformative learning.
To apply, please create an account at our online application partner, Ravenna. You may search the directory there for Tru and select us as a school to explore.
The online application consists of the following steps:
1. Register for a school visit (either a School Tour or Information Evening).
2. Fill out the Personal Information Form
3. Pay the $75 application fee
4. Send the Teacher Evaluation form to your child's current teacher.
5. Submit the Parent Reflection form.
6. Upload school reports from the current and previous year, plus any educational evaluations.
We will contact you to arrange a student visit and parent interview.
Application link: https://www.ravenna-hub.com/directory
January 15, 2020 — preliminary application due
(late applications will be considered as long as space is available)
February 1, 2020 — application materials due
February 1, 2020 — financial aid application due
February 15, 2020 — financial aid documents due
March 19, 2020 — email notifications sent
March 26, 2020 — enrollment contracts due
January 15 (preliminary)
February 1 (complete)